Bilingual Assistant Client Manager
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an innovative and independent thinker? Do you enjoy variety in your work and are you a “people person”? The Willow Group is an association management, event management and creative services company located in Ottawa and is seeking a fully bilingual Assistant Client Manager.
The role of Assistant Client Manager is essentially logistics (event venue bookings, etc.) and support work (sponsorship recruitment, etc.) for a Client Manager for the associations they have in their portfolio. Client Managers have a more hands on role with Boards and Committees, and are the ones ultimately responsible for the overall management of the work done for the association on both a governance and event level.
The person we are seeking must be fully bilingual (English/French) and have experience and competencies in the following areas:
- Assist in the planning, execution, co-ordination and control of all day-to-day activities related to event and association management, to ensure all the work is completed as planned and all client requirements, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Fulfill and manage work-related tasks such as, but not limited to, development of critical paths and budgets, logistics, administration, communications, marketing, program and project initiatives, reports, minutes, presentations, awards, entertainment, social networking functions, travel and accommodation, membership, registration, tradeshow management and sales, external supplier requirements, on-site, evaluation, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient paper and electronic file management system, ensuring accurate, error-free data entry.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients and co-workers in a knowledgeable and pleasant manner
- Upon request, prepare and submit an outline of requirements and basic content for major marketing collateral.
- Provide on-site assistance as required at association and event-related functions, including management of on-site registration, volunteers, logistics, etc.
- Ensure that there are excellent working relationships and communication channels with all clients and co-workers, to inform as well as seek assistance when needed.
Salary is based on experience. Please email your CV, including salary expectations to enquiries@thewillowgroup.
More information on Willow may be found at www.thewillowgroup.com.
Bilingual Administrative Associate
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an innovative and independent thinker? Do you enjoy variety in your work and are you a “people person”? The Willow Group is an association management, event management and creative services company located in Ottawa and is seeking a fully bilingual Administrative Associate.
The position requires an individual who is extremely reliable with the commitment to take pride and ownership in all projects and initiatives. They must ensure that all work responsibilities are completed within tight time frames and that the work performed is outstanding. Some travel may be required from time to time.
The person we are seeking must have experience and competencies in the following areas:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both official languages
- Sound administrative skills with minimum of three years experience
- Expert computer skills and ability to learn new applications
- Familiarity with online webinar service providers
- Solid planning, time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with excellent multi-tasking skills who thrives in a busy environment
In brief, the major responsibilities of this position are:
- Process memberships, registrations and resource orders in a timely manner
- Ensure a high level of accuracy in data entry and effectiveness of the organization’s databases
- Organize logistics for client meetings and professional development activities
- Assist in bookkeeping tasks
- Maintain inventories and order supplies
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
- Assist in receptionist duties
Salary is based on experience. Please send your CV, including salary expectations via email. No telephone calls please.