Bilingual Administrative Associate
(Contract Position with possibility of renewal – 24 to 30 hours a week)
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an innovative and independent thinker? Do you enjoy variety in your work and are you a “people person”? The Willow Group is an association management, event management and creative services company located in Ottawa and is seeking a fully bilingual Administrative Associate.
The position requires an individual who is extremely reliable with the commitment to take pride and ownership in all projects and initiatives. They must ensure that all work responsibilities are completed within tight time frames and that the work performed is outstanding. Some travel may be required from time to time.
The person we are seeking must have experience and competencies in the following areas:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in both official languages
· Sound administrative skills with minimum of three years experience
· Expert computer skills and ability to learn new applications
· Familiarity with online webinar service providers
· Solid planning, time management and organizational skills
· Enthusiastic attitude and strong interpersonal skills
· A team player with excellent multi-tasking skills who thrives in a busy environment
In brief, the major responsibilities of this position are:
· Process memberships, registrations and resource orders in a timely manner
· Ensure a high level of accuracy in data entry and effectiveness of the organization’s databases
· Organize logistics for client meetings and professional development activities
· Assist in bookkeeping tasks
· Maintain inventories and order supplies
· Reply to general information requests with accurate information
· Assist in receptionist duties
Salary is based on experience. Please send your CV, including salary expectations via email. No telephone calls please.